Monday, June 23, 2008

Organic Ointments Balm from Badger

Organic Ointment Balm from Badger

Tried the Badger line of ointment balms from Guardian yesterday. What caught my eye was the all natural ingredients of this USA product which are certified USDA Organic Line so this makes them safer to use than the chemical equivalents.

Badger has some 50 plus product lines in the USA but so far I've seen only the ointment balms at the Marine Parade Guardian Pharmacy namely:

  • Baby Balm
  • Sore Muscle Rub
  • Foot Balm
  • Sleep Balm
  • Bali Balm
  • Healing Balm
  • Cuticle Care
You can get more information from badgerbalm.com.

The ointment balms come in .75 oz and 2 oz container tin packs and are therefore convenient to carry around aWS Badger line of organic ointment balmsnd for travel. The smaller container costs S$11.50 per piece. No, I'm not being paid by Badger to do this write up. It is just that I'm an organic guy always on a look out for safe products for my family to use.

I've tried the first two products and they seem mild on the skin and quite effective. I can't vouch for the products' safety but those who are into organic / natural products may wish to check out the Badger range of ointment balm products.

No Badgers were killed or tortured in the making of these products as far as I can tell. I'm still awaiting confirmation from Badger Bill on this. - Boo

http://comsg.blogspot.com - Organic Ointments Balm from Badger

No comments: